Philippine IM Summit
EPIC in IM: Evolving Practices, Insights, and Concepts in Internal Medicine (2021)
November 5-6 & 12-13, 2021
The UP-PGH Department of Medicine proudly brings you this November our 2nd Annual Philippine Internal Medicine Summit, with the theme “EPIC in IM: Evolving Practices, Insights and Concepts in Internal Medicine”.
- To share current and changing concepts on relevant diseases in IM
- To provide updated recommendations and guidelines on particular diseases
- To highlight key changes in the general approach to certain diseases that may impact management
- To impart possible challenges in the implementation of these key concepts in clinical practice
Meet the Speakers
Tracks 1 and 2
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Crossing Borders for the Health of EveryJuan (2020)
November 5-7 & 13-14, 2020
General Learning Objectives
At the end of the summit, our participants should be able to:
- Describe the state-of-the-art and evidence-based diagnostic, preventive & therapeutic approaches to common illnesses affecting the Filipino adult with perspectives beyond Philippine borders.
- Appreciate the integrative, evidence-based, and critical analysis approach in the medical management of the Filipino throughout the different phases of his/her adult life with perspectives beyond Philippine borders.