UP-PGH Internal Medicine Residency Program
We are officially accepting applications for our 3-year Internal Medicine Residency Training Program. Please submit all requirements before September 21, 2020. All applications will be through this google form.
The following documents are required:
1. 2″x2″ Photo (2 copies)
2. Certification of class rank (original or certified true copy)
3. General weighted average grad (GWAG) from the Office of the Dean/Office of the Registrar (original or certified true copy)
4. Transcript of Records (1 photocopy)
5. MD Diploma (1 photocopy)
6. Board Rating (1 photocopy, if available)
7. Certificate of Internship (1 photocopy)
8. Accomplished PGH Application Form. Downloadable form available at https://www.pgh.gov.ph/ddho/
*Medical graduates taking the September 2021 Physician Licensure Exam may apply.
For inquiries, please contact Dr. Nigel Santos via PGH Trunkline 8554-8400 loc. 2200 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck! We hope to see you in the Department soon!